Started this discussion. Last reply by Michael F Hughes Nov 12, 2014.
My team and I have worked, lived, and traveled to various sustainable communities and EcoVillages throughout our lives and the one common need that we have seen among these communities is a solid online networking hub that would allow connections to happen between communities. This network's first priority is to create this hub in a way that allows connections to be built between communities that will:
* Maximize the opportunities that are emerging in our present global climate.
* Share and exchange information, resources, ideas, innovations, and encouragement.
* Build and create new relationships with kindred pioneers..
* Create a portal to the mainstream world that is more than eager to receive the wealth of guidance, education, services, and products that communities have to offer.
* Allow for communities to have maximum opportunity to access monetary resources to further expand and develop their infrastructure.
Posted on November 15, 2014 at 11:00am
Greetings and welcome to the Global EcoVillage & Sustainable Community Network's official launch celebration. Today on 11.11.11 we embark upon 'A New We 2012' initiative that will herald in the next evolutionary step in our…Continue
Posted on November 8, 2011 at 12:00am — 1 Comment
Posted on February 2, 2010 at 6:25pm
Posted on January 22, 2010 at 12:30am